skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Clay's Corner
Made by Mama & Approved by Daddy
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Wordless (Kind of) Wednesday
Clay and Grandpa taking a rest!
Thank you for coming to visit last weekend, Grandpa! I'll see you again real soon!
Xoxo,
Clay
(Mama & Daddy, too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clay's a BIG BRO!
On his way to Fantastic 4!
Clayton Douglas
Clay's Fans
Blog Archive
►
2010
(25)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(112)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
▼
March
(16)
Spring is Here!
It's a free for all!
Come One, Come All!
And....he's off!
Supporting Our Soldier!
Stuck on You!
Mama and Daddy's Night Out
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I Open the Door to the Fridge and....
Ice Ice Baby!
Oh How I Love My...
Salad Spinning? Not quite...
A Special Birthday Message
A Colorful Conversation
Wordless (Kind of) Wednesday
At the Car Wash...
►
February
(8)
About Me
Robin
I married my high school sweetheart (let the "awwws" begin!) in July '02. We were blessed with our sweet little addition, Clay, in April '07. We absolutely LOVE our new role as parents and I adore being a stay at home mama to my little man!
View my complete profile
Checking Us Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment