Notice the little blue police car "chillin" (no pun intended!) in front of the water bottles???
Next, I walk into the bathroom and...
This is what I see!
Clay was helping Mama put a new roll on the toilet paper holder...pretty clever if I do say so myself!
Then, I walk into our bedroom and...
This is what I see!
Again, pretty observant! Right concept, wrong phone.
Never know what you are going to find where at the Yeamans house these days! :)




Funny!! You know that pull toy that he has here at our house - the one with Farmer John and the "livestock" - well, shortly after you all left last weekend and I began loading the dishwasher, I found the sheep in the utensil tray! Brought a big smile to my face :-)
ReplyDeleteYup, that's my boy! Funny! Today, I found a leaf from the plant in the fridge. I'm gonna blame Daddy this time! ;)
ReplyDelete