Clay has all of a sudden taking a liking to his "geen boots" (as he calls them) that Aunt Ash gave him for Christmas. If I ask him what he'd like to wear, most of the time he will tell me (in.this.order), "O Who (a Texas shirt daddy bought for him...his FAVORITE), no pants, geen boots!"
My little guy hates wearing pants, shorts, etc! Don't know where this came from??? I swore I would never be the mom whose kid was running around with only a diaper (in public that is!) but Clay has been known to streak the neighborhood streets wearing only his O Who shirt and diaper! Eeek! Mama is such a pushover!
I think what he loves most about his "geen boots" is that he can put them on and take them off all by himself...not always on the right feet...but hey, we are still learning! ;)
Right before bath time...busted playing with Daddy's i pod!
Using the counter for support to slip them on!
Loving 'em!




No comments:
Post a Comment