Friday, March 13, 2009

Ice Ice Baby!

If you are a product of the early 90's generation then I apologize in advance for your having the ever famous, really annoying Vanilla Ice song stuck in your head for the rest of the day!

Wishing we had our warm and wonderful weather back, I thought I would post a few pics of Clay doing an activity we did the other day with colored ice cubes. And, yes, this activity is done sans pants! :)


Warning
:This activity is rated XM for Extra Messy!


Ice cube trays and food coloring is all you need for this fun! I happened to pick these funky trays up at Randalls for $1 a piece...worked beautifully!



We started out mixing two or three ice cubes together to see what colors would appear. Here Clay is mixing yeyo {yellow} and bue {blue} to make geen {green}.


After a few rounds of mixing colors, it became a free for all!


Clay mixing his concoction of colors!


Clay told me, "Mama, back {black} water!"

Yo man, word to your mother...Let's get out of here! Okay, enough with the Ice Ice Baby lyrics...I promise! :) Please return soon sun...we miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment