With the weather being so wonderful lately, Clay and I spend the majority of our time outside. On this particular day, we played a game we learned from Little Gym. It's amazing how much fun balloons and pool noodles can be! I would blow up the balloons and Clay would go around giving them a good whack with the half-noodle. He would say "Mama, air!" which meant to toss it high in the sky!
Many balloons fell victim to our dry and dead grass. The first time one popped, Clay was not too sure about it. He said, "Uh oh, boke (broke)!" Then, when I explained to him that it popped, I heard "pop, pop" a lot this afternoon! :)
Needless to say, Mama was breathless trying to keep up the balloon stock. I decided to take a break and have Clay tell me the colors of balloons. He was pretty reluctant with the game delay, but Mama got a good 2 minute rest! :) Here is the clip...
The other colors Clay knows are black, red, and purple but it looks like Mama forgot to ask about red and black and purple were not in the bag. Boy, how Mama sure could have used them for another 30 seconds or so of rest! Enough huffing and puffing for one day! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment