Friday, October 30, 2009

Twas the night before Halloween...

and all through the Yeamans house, the pumpkins are carved....and this is where my rhyming skills stop. I can't think of how to end this one...fact is, we carved these pumpkins days ago! Sweet boy was begging me daily, "Mama, let's turn these pumpkins into jack-o-lanterns, please!?!" How could I resist??? Well, I couldn't which is why our nasty, rotting, moldy, fly infested jack-o-lanterns have already found their way to the dumpster. {Thanks for the tip Sarah! I'll be waiting until the day before Halloween next year!} Oh well, it was fun while they lasted! ;)



ready to get started



mama's got the top off...taking a peek




not quite sure he really wants to stick his hand in


helping mama dig out the pumpkin "guts"{as we call it!}


the shovel works best for my boy who HATES getting his hands dirty



ta da!



not just one, but TWO spooky jack-o-lanterns!
Clay was so precious telling me, "Tank you, Mama! Let's light our jack-o-lanterns. Look, it's a mama and a baby!" Anything big and small side by side is a mama and a baby or sometimes a daddy and a baby...could be two bugs, two toys, two clouds in the sky! I love his sweet nauture!

No comments:

Post a Comment