Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WARNING: Do Not Try This At Home!

Let me set the scenario up for you:

Mama's cleaning up the living room. Daddy's engrossed in work on the computer at the kitchen table. I hear Clay in the kitchen and assume he's pushing his high chair because I can hear wheels rolling on the tile and the occasional crash against the fridge, or was it the cabinets, maybe the pantry??? All of a sudden, Daddy looks up from the computer and tells me to come in the kitchen, "you've got to see this for yourself."

This is what I find....



I have no idea how he came up with this one! Boys!?! And what does any responsible mother do in this situation??? You got it...grab the video camera! Honestly, my first mama reaction was fear and then that turned into laughter once I knew he wasn't in danger.

Grandparents, you can stop holding your breath...Daddy made sure the high chair was "tump proof" before we let this continue any longer. Needless to say, our eating at the high chair days are long gone since big boy has decided it is better used as some sort of homemade skating mechanism! His stunt days are over and the chair's new home is in the garage...now it's time for some booster shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment