Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's a Sin...

that my sweet boy in his 2 and a half years has never had one of these...

Hard to believe, huh? Coach, I can see the disbelief and disappointment in your face from here! :) Cookies..yes. Cake...yes. Chocolate candy...yes. Brownies...no!
Needless to say, mama had to do something about this! So, the other rainy morning we baked...

mama's little helper


measuring and pouring the ingredients


mixin' {'cause we're from TEXAS!} it all up!



lickin' {again, it's a Texas thing} some of the yummy goodness!



okay, a little more...



then, we wait...
While the brownies were baking, I put Clay down for a nap and when he woke up, I had this waiting for him...


Clay's brownie is a little lopsided because mama took a little nibble my knife was dull...yeah, that's it! ;)



my still sleepy boy checking out the goodness on his plate!



gotta love the expression and nap hair in this picture!

How did Clay like his first taste of brownie you ask...


no explanation necessary!
Clay was so excited to dig into his yummy treat but my heart was smiling when he paused and told me, "Mama, I see the letter I, a heart, and the letter U!" I told him this stands for I love you. He told me, "Tank you, Mama! My chocolate brownie is dewishous! I want another one with cream {icing}."
Ahhh, sweet success!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment