Sunday, October 4, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Phew, is it already Sunday?! Busy week/weekend here at the Yeamans! So here I am playing catch up. Last week when Daddy was out of town, Nana drove up to see Clay and keep Mama company for the night. Thanks, Nana! We enjoyed our visit with you and Toto! XOXO!


the cute shirt Clay found for Toto!



tickles from Nana!




Nana's getting Clay!




putting together Clay's new Thomas the Train puzzle!



Nana multi-tasking! ;)



Clay's doing it,
"all by myself!"



Awesome! That is 24 pieces in all! Good job, Clay and Nana!
We work this puzzle often and I am impressed with how much Clay can do by himself. I think it helps that he knows Thomas so well and can recognize where the pieces fit together..."Mama, look, it's James' coal truck. Here is the rest of Cranky the Crane. Percy is pulling the freight trucks! Harold goes in the sky!" Needless to say, I'm on the lookout for more Thomas jigsaw puzzles!

No comments:

Post a Comment