Monday, August 10, 2009

Mama's Little Picasso

We do TONS of arts & crafts activities in this house. Most of them are planned by Mama with a specific skill in mind, but on this particular day, I let Clay dictate what he wanted to do and he told me "paint with my roller brush."
So, we got out our materials and Clay had so much fun telling Mama what he wanted to do..."how 'bout some red paint? how 'bout some blue? look mama, i hold the paper down! mama, this picture for you! {melt my heart!!}"
Most of our arts & crafts are sprinkled about our house...some in the playroom, some in the living room, some in the bathroom, some in Mama & Daddy's room...you get the picture. However with this particular project Clay requested, "Mama, put this on frigerator!" And since our "frigerator" isn't magnetic {huge bummer!} Mama had to tape it up there. Clay even told me, "Mama, get tape like Give Mouse a Cookie!"*
*{If You Give a Mouse a Cookie is a book I read to him at night and when the mouse draws a picture he asks for some tape to hang it on the refrigerator!} This kid blows me away!!!!
I told him to go stand next to his picture and smile so I could take his picture. This is what I get....
not sure why he's showing his belly! :) Little ham!
Sooooo proud!!!
Baby boy, Mama loves your artwork and can't wait to hide all of her stainless steel with your beautiful masterpieces!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet boy! I love the artwork all over! My house is the same and makes me smile every time I look at a precious masterpiece! :o)

    ReplyDelete