Last week, Clay and I went with my our friends Sarah, Benton & Reagan to see the firetrucks at the Manchaca Fire Department. Clay was soooo excited when we pulled up because the firemen were just getting back from "running errands" {as we later found out} and were pulling the "BIG firetruck" back into the bay. Clay couldn't get enough of pointing out all of the features..."Mama, a red firetruck...has wheels...has a ladder...has a hose...has a siren...lights are on!"I just knew he was gonna love seeing the truck up close...not so much! Not that he was too scared, just a little hesitant to explore it by himself. So, in these pics you will see Mama scaling the truck as well! :)
Benton, Clay & Mama sitting in the truck {See what I mean...Clay never cried, but looks less than thrilled!}

Feeling braver here just exploring the outside..."BIG wheels!"

Couldn't get the little stinker to look at the camera!

Benton in the driver's seat!

Sarah had to snap this quickly because Clay was ready to BOLT!!
Although I think he really did enjoy the seeing the real firetruck up close, I think we'll be sticking to this...

a bit more relaxed in the driver's seat on this one!

Clay LOVED this ride and when it would stop Clay would say, "Mick, more money please!"
And, what do you think Mick did....

supplied more quarters, of course!
Priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment