his water gun!
Of course he loves spending time at Coach & Mick's house, but he knew that this time there was a special treat waiting for him. Every time we talked to Mick on the phone Clay would say, "Mick has water gun!"
Not one, not two, not three, but 6 water guns is what Mick had!!!
shootin' the birds in the backyard!
Then, when the "newness" of the water guns wore off, Clay moved onto another favorite...
yard tools!! or in this case..."Coach's edger."
With the wedding being in Houston, Doug and I were SUPER excited to jet over and see our family's newest addition...our sweet nephew, JonParker!!!!
ADORABLE bundle of JOY!
Aunt Robin holding her sweet nephew!
JonParker, Aunt Robin, & Proud Papa!!
okay...apparently I was hoggin' JonParker all visit!! {even though Uncle Doug did get to hold him, I was so anxiously awaiting my next turn that I failed to snap a pic! oops!!}
Thank you Mick & Coach for taking care of our big guy for the night! What happens at Coach and Mick's stays at Coach and Mick's....right? All I'm gonna say about that one is there were trails of OREO crumbs sprinkled around Mick's house when we returned! :) Ahhh, the sweetness of spoiling your grandkids! :)
Ryan, Holly & Julia we are so excited and happy for you and can't, can't , CAN'T wait to snuggle with that sweet boy again soon! {And next time I'll be sure to get a pic with Uncle Doug!}




No comments:
Post a Comment