Sunday, June 21, 2009

What a Man, What a Man, What a Man, What a Mighty Good MAN!

"Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a DAD!" --Author Unknown


Daddy would NOT approve of me gettin' all sappy on Clay's blog about Father's Day, so I'm gonna respect his wishes...kind of! :) I do want to say that a bond between a Daddy and his son is something indescribable and I am in AWE everyday of what I see between these two! Gotta say it's something pretty special!


Daddy, thank you for being the man, husband, and father that you are...the one that Clay is so PROUD to look up to! :) We LOVE You!


Daddy has an uncanny way of making anything FUN...like a football and a recorder!! :)



Buds


Daddy and his boy!


Only Daddy can get a smile this BIG!


Happy Father's Day to all fathers DADDY'S out there !!

No comments:

Post a Comment