Clay was very excited to help put this care package together for my cousin, John Blake. He really understood that we were sending him a package full of his "favorite things." When I asked Clay what he would like to send to John Blake he told me "tractor fruit snacks!" {one of Clay's favorites!} Then he promptly told me, "be right back!" I heard him rummaging around in the pantry and return with these...
tractor fruit snacks! I really thought this was so sweet of Clay because he was really grasping the concept of sending "favorite things!" Love him!

checking out the goodies!
some of the "favorite things." notice the tractor fruit snacks safely on top! :)
This box is packed FULL!!
This box is packed FULL!!
And last, but not least....
A salute to our favorite soldier!!!!
We love you, John Blake! Enjoy your care package and mostly those tractor fruit snacks! ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment