Word has spread about Clay's new love of Thomas as well as our endless search for Diesel 10...guess who found it in Corpus?! Thanks, Nana for Diesel 10 and Rusty! Thank you, Aunt Katie, for Percy and thank you, Grandma Flores, for Fearless Freddie! In case you lost count...
Clay's growing train collection!
Making sure the competition is behind him!

Taking Paw Paw down...really!

It's no fun unless it involves falling on the ground!
On Saturday, Mama & Clay traveled down to San Antonio to host a baby shower for my cousin. Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos at the shower...I'm bummed...but trying to keep up with a toddler in a crowded restaurant was about all Mick, Coach & myself could handle! ;)

A new present from Mick and Coach...SUPER COOL new trash truck! It'a all trash trucks and Thomas in the Yeamans house these days!
Taking Paw Paw down...really!
It's no fun unless it involves falling on the ground!
On Saturday, Mama & Clay traveled down to San Antonio to host a baby shower for my cousin. Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos at the shower...I'm bummed...but trying to keep up with a toddler in a crowded restaurant was about all Mick, Coach & myself could handle! ;)
A new present from Mick and Coach...SUPER COOL new trash truck! It'a all trash trucks and Thomas in the Yeamans house these days!




No comments:
Post a Comment