Nothing beats climbing into bed at night and realizing you are competing for space with a husband, a toddler, two Thomas trains, a stuffed turtle, and a small tow truck.
It absolutely melts my heart when we are finished reading books before nap or bed and Clay turns over and inches as close to me as possible and whispers, "Mama, snuggle closer to me!"
I think it's funny when we walk past the "girl" aisle at Target or stop on a "girl" page in a toy magazine Clay says, "Ick...girl stuff."
It puts a smile on my face anytime I'm cooking and bring out my salad tongs, Clay says, "Mama, I want Pinchy." {the name he has so lovingly given to my tongs since they remind him of Pinchy on Thomas the Train!}
{no, I don't dress my child in x-mas shirts in September...this pic was taken first thing in the morning in Clay's sleeping attire...a short sleeved shirt and diaper.}
Yep, it's my boy thing and I'm loving every minute!!




No comments:
Post a Comment