Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Let the Birthday FUN Begin!

Friday, April 10th: Coach and Mick arrive with Clay's very own...


Tricycle


I just LOVE how this one looks like a little Vespa Scooter!


Didn't take him long before he was pedaling down the sidewalk!



Mick's sweet boy!



"Momo" {banana milk}, "Baba" {blankie}, Coach and Mick...this boy's got it made!




Saturday, April 11th: Clay's Birthday Party!




EASTER THEME!



Mama's happy birthday banner on Easter eggs!




bunny cake...thank you Mick...our masterpiece together!




give away Easter baskets for Clay's "peeps!" :)




Jenie and her sweet Jack




Benton and Reagan



Evelyn with Elmo



playing with Aunt Katie at his table from Nana and Paw Paw


putting "polies"in his new bug catcher!


reading with Grandma Yeamans




Michelle and Aunt Kathy





snuggles with Grandpa





singing to Clay



diggin' in!




opening presents...




more presents with Mick and Nana




his very own cowboy boots from Aunt Ash! {I love how Mom and I have the same expression}


family pic!



I could not have imagined a more PERFECT day! A BIG thank you to all of our family and friends that drove from out of town to be here to celebrate with us. We love you all and can't wait to do it all again next year! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment