Thursday, April 16, 2009

4.13.09

on this day, 2 years ago, our precious Clay was born! fast forward to today and Clay had his 2 year doctor appointment. {way to go Mama...schedule shots on his birthday...what was I thinking when I made this appointment 6 months ago?!?!} Grandpa came up for the visit and we made sure to make it a fun filled morning to make up for Mama's big goof!

Clay started his day with his favorite breakfast...pancakes! Shaped as the #2!!!




Clay's doctor is very impressed with his growth and development. Here are the 2 year stats!

height: 36 inches (75-90% percentile)

weight: 28 lbs. 11 oz (50-75% percentile)

head circumference: 50 cm (90% percentile)


She was very pleased with his vocabulary and the fact that he forms simple 3-4 word sentences! Big talker...must get that from Mama! :) Thankfully, he only had to have one shot and the sugar free suckers {along with "momo" and "baba"} helped tremendously! Next, we were off to lunch at Galaxy Cafe...yummy! I guess we were all too hungry because I have no pics of lunch, but afterwards Grandpa treated Clay to some....



"I Keem!"




digging into his "staw.ber.ry!" {yes, Clay says it as three distinct syllables...so cute!}



stealing a little of Grandpa's too!


Then, after dinner {Clay's favorite...chicken, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, and dinner rolls!}, we celebrated one more time with cupcakes!


waiting patiently....



Clay is singing along with Mama and Daddy!


doesn't like to get his hands dirty...


this face screams "yummy!"



Here is a very short clip of my very BIG boy telling me just how old he is....





i.love.this.boy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment