skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Clay's Corner
Made by Mama & Approved by Daddy
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Bon Appetit?!?
I'm guessing he was NOT that interested in eating his lunch today...
If you look closely, you will notice most of his lunch is floating in his water bottle!
When I asked him what happened, he gave me this face and told me, "
Mama, fish wimming
(swimming)! Yes, indeed they are!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clay's a BIG BRO!
On his way to Fantastic 4!
Clayton Douglas
Clay's Fans
Blog Archive
►
2010
(25)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(112)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(8)
▼
April
(8)
Bahamas Bound!
4.13.09
Let the Birthday FUN Begin!
Easter Eve
My oh my...how time does fly {sigh}!
Di-do-saurs!
Bon Appetit?!?
Nana and Paw Paw (& Toto, too!)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(8)
About Me
Robin
I married my high school sweetheart (let the "awwws" begin!) in July '02. We were blessed with our sweet little addition, Clay, in April '07. We absolutely LOVE our new role as parents and I adore being a stay at home mama to my little man!
View my complete profile
Checking Us Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment