Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What's everyone bloggin' 'bout??

Okay, so here it is...my feeble attempt at blogging! After many many months of viewing other people's blogs, I thought I would give it a shot. I feel like it's a little late in the game, so to speak, since Clay will be turning TWO in April, but better late than never. Besides, what a great way for family and friends to keep up with the daily happeings around the Yeamans house?! Let's face it, when you've got an almost 2 year old around, life is never dull! Besides, I just love being able to boast talk about my little guy!

Which brings me to this...our very first "conversiation." This dialogue took place a few days ago while we were driving home. It is my first real back and forth coversation with Clay...and it was just too precious!

Clay: As we turn on our street, Clay is pointing from his car seat, "Clay ouse" (house).

Mama: "Are you ready to go to Clay's house?"

Clay: "No."

Mama: "No? You mean you don't want to play with toys?"

Clay: "No. Dada's toos." (tools)

Mama: "You want to play with Daddy's tools?"

Clay: Shaking his head yes, "mammer" (hammer).

Mama: "You want to play with Daddy's hammer?"

Clay: "Biiiiig mammer!"

Mama: "You want to play with the big hammer?"

Clay: "Yes!"

So simple and yet so much talking for my 21 month old!!!

Here's to many more posts!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited you started this blog! His first conversation was so precious!! I hope you all are doing great :)

    ReplyDelete