Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Scream, You Scream....

We all scream for ice cream!!!

A few weeks ago, Clay and I were playing in the back yard and heard the annoying familiar tune of the ice cream man roaming the neighborhood. Yes, even in the winter (on warmer days) our ever faithful ice cream man is out in search of those that can't resisit the Bomb Pops! Clay heard the muisc and immediately ran to the gate yelling, "I ceam! I ceam!" So, what does any "good" mom do in this situation....you got it...dug in the depths of my purse and found $.50 to support my son's sugar rush! :) Here are a few pics from the day...


Clay...waiting patiently!

Here comes the ice cream man!!

Carefully putting the money in his pocket!
Mama let him choose from the pictures what he wanted....with some discretion!

Digging for his change...

About to enjoy his grape ice pop!
Did ya happen to notice the belly showing in this pic?? Looks like this isn't our first encounter with the ice cream man! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love this!! I'm so glad you took pics of Clay with his money....even though you told me the story, seeing the pics just brings it to life. He's just the cutest boy EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SOOOOOOO CUTE!! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Robin and Doug. We are officially Clay's followers. Keep the pictures coming. Love, Brian.

    ReplyDelete