Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Letter of the Week...U!

I know, I know...my blogging has been pretty few and far between lately. I apologize! We've been in total "house-project" mode (yes, I'm nesting!) for a while now. Left on our list is decorating a nursery and finishing Clay's BIG BOY room! (We go in on Monday to find out the sex of Baby Yeamans #2...any predictions?!)

Although we are enjoying beautiful spring days here (think mid 70's with LOTS of sunshine!) the occasional rainy day does keep us (somewhat) couped up inside. On one of those rainy days, mama decided to do the letter of the week...U for umbrella!



Where's Clay? Getting him excited for our craft....and no, we are not superstitious! :)




sweet boy!


I think I've got his interest now!


coloring our U



excuse the wet shirt...this was from splashing in puddles before it started pouring!


adding glue for our umbrella and raindrops



concentration!




got it all glued down



finished product!



Stay tuned...as soon as big boy wakes from his nap, I'll be snapping a pic of his St. Patrick's Day outfit just for Mick and to honor his one-quarter Irish-ness!










No comments:

Post a Comment