Every moment of our day is filled with sweet conversation and much laughter! I don't want to forget these funny moments, so bear with me while I post a few of our funnies from this past week...
Funny #1: During bath time~
Clay: Looking at me rather intently...'Mama, you have sometin in your eye."
Mama: Really, where?
Clay: "Right there." {pointing to my tear duct with his soapy finger}. Still intrigued, I can see his wheels spinning when he says so seriously..."Mama, I tink you have poo poo in your eye."
I check the mirror and notice I have some mascara goo {as I call it} stuck in my tear duct. Yes, it's black and I'm sure after a long day resembles that of poo poo! :)
*****************************************************************
Funny #2: Waking up from a nap frustrated that he can't find two of his Thomas trains~
Clay: "Mama, where are my Byron and my Percy?"
Mama: I don't know sweetie, let's look in the suitcase {where we store all the trains}.
Clay: "No Mama, we not gonna look in the suitcase! Just find my Byron and my Percy NOW...period!"
Yes, he actually said the word "period" at the end.
**************************************************************
Funny #3: While checking out at Randall's, my somewhat shy little guy mustered up some braveness to talk to the boy sacking the groceries.
Clay: "Hey grocery guy. We gonna go to Sonic and get a Sonic drink after this."
Thankfully, this boy had a sense of humor and was not offended at all by being called "grocery guy." I heart Randalls!
***************************************************************
Funny #4: While reading books before bedtime, Clay usually insists that both Mama and Daddy be there with him to snuggle...not the case last night!
Mama reading books to Clay and Daddy comes to lie down...
Clay: "No Dada. Just go in the living room and watch the game."
"watch the game"...can you tell it's football season?!?
After a little convincing, Clay decided Daddy could stay! :)
Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring! Good night! XOXO!




No comments:
Post a Comment