Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Computer 101

Yes, if I didn't see it with my own two eyes I'm not sure I'd believe it either. Dare I say my two and a half year old is computer savvy?!? Okay, so he's got a ways to go, but he does know how to "turn it on and boot it up!" {Seriously...I love to hear him say, "boot it up!"} And, he can manipulate the finger touch mouse pad which, let's face it, sometimes I can't even get it going in the right direction! With this being said, we've discovered sesamestreet.org and have practiced a few of their toddler games.

Clay will ask, "Mama, I can please play Elmo's letters?" {This usually happens when he's had enough of helping Mama cook dinner!}










I love how his chin is just barely above the computer in this last pic.
*Sigh* just another reminder of how my sweet boy is GROWING up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment