Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Doughnuts with Daddy!

So we've started a little tradition around here we like to call...Doughnuts with Daddy! It happened by pure accident, but now every Saturday {when we are in town}, Daddy ventures out to get yummy doughnuts for his boy. And, boy, does Clay look forward to this treat!!

I give Clay two choices for breakfast in the morning and ALL last week he would reply, "Doughnuts with Dada?" He said it almost like a question because I think deep down he knew that's not a Mama thing...we do it once a week with Daddy...that's what keeps it a special treat. His poor little face looked so disappointed when I put his organic eggs with french toast and fruit on his plate! :(

Here are some pics from our last Doughnuts with Daddy day...
clay is pointing to the box and requesting another one!
because everyone knows two is better than one...right?!
satisfied!


We love you, Daddy! Thanks for starting this yummy tradition!

1 comment:

  1. Coach said if the doughnut was covered with CHOCOLATE it really would be special!!!

    ReplyDelete