Friday, May 8, 2009

Bahamas Pics!

Here are a few of our Bahamas pics...it really was paradise! I am already missing the laid back, no rush, no time limit mentality of the Bahamians. They've got a good thing going on down there! The majority are of the pics are of the hotel & grounds and a few of us...I didn't get as many of us as I hoped! Too many cocktails by the pool, I suppose! ;


on our " plane" from Ft. Lauderdale to Great Exuma, Bahamas. Seriously, this pic does NOT do it justice. It seated 9 people and there was nothing separating the cockpit from the rest of the plane. Since 9-11, I can't remember the last time I saw the inside of a cockpit in-flight!


Main pool area



our home-sweet-home!



view from our balcony


pool side!

ahhhh...relaxed!

main building/restaurant



cabana bar overlooking ocean


One of Doug's bosses...Senior VP of Sales and Marketing, Tim Hamilton...Awards Night

Doug accepting his award for Inside Sales Rep of the YEAR {07-08} and recognition of his promotion to Outside Sales Representative!! So proud of my hubby!!!


Mr. & Mrs. at Awards Dinner :) {The wind was FIERCE down there which will explain this pic of my hair!}


Zilliant
did such a wonderful job and I did not capture near as many pics of the wonderful dinners/events by the beach and pool they provided. What an AMAZING time!!

We are now back into the full swing of reality {which I must admit...it's SO GOOD to be home to Clay} and that means the start of potty training in the Yeamans house!!! Pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment