Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's Only a Matter of Time...

before Clay will be driving it past Daddy on the golf course! :) The other night was Clay's first trip to the driving range with Daddy. {I don't know who was more excited!} Daddy was trying out his new driver....an early Father's Day gift.

Clay has his very own set up clubs that he got for Christmas from Nana and Paw Paw and he loves hitting balls in the backyard, but he's never experienced a driving range before. Let's just say...he had a BLAST!


nice form!


follow through!


love this pic of my golfers side by side :)


checking out his "golf shot!"

I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot more summer nights at the driving range! :)

Keep scrolling...more posts below!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on all the posts! Long overdue, but I know you've been busy. We love the pics!

    ReplyDelete