Beautiful weather for lunch at Olive & Ivy's in downtown Scottsdale!
Pretty sure that spot on my belly is remnants of lunch spilled on baby girl! :) Seems to happen more often than not these days!
Home sweet home...our little "casita" at The Four Seasons
View from the balcony...rustic! I thought for sure we were going to wake up to one of those huge boulders at the foot of our casita. Amazing how they stay in place?!
Pool area where we spent a lot of our time! :)
Hotel lobby headed to dinner
Hands down...the most amazing steak ever!!!
Daddy about to hit the pool!
more pics of the hotel lobby...i'm in love with the whole western flair and wished I could pack up many pieces to bring home with me!
there were beautiful, lush gardens scattered around the property...this one in particular was the site for a wedding while we were there...amazing at sunset!
I had such an wonderful time with you, Daddy! I love you so and am truly blessed to be married to my very best friend!
As sad as we were to say goodbye, we were more than ready to hop on our 6am flight back home to Austin! There truly is "no place like home"...especially when you've got this guy waiting on you....





How fun!!! I had a client fly me there to coordinate their wedding a few years ago. I LOVE that hotel. We had the reception in the ballroom and the lawn you had a pic of. Such a romantic spot. Glad you had a getaway before little girl...
ReplyDelete