Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cause I'm a Girl that LOVES Order...

means that I've got to get this post up before any others! A busy week leading up to Thanksgiving added to lots of traveling for the holiday equals being a blogger slacker! I'm back to it and here's the first of many "catch up" posts.

Here are some pics of when Clay and I drove down to San Antonio to meet Grandpa, Aunt Kathy, and Uncle Steve for lunch. Uncle Steve flew in from Missouri to run his very first {and possibly last} marathon! I can't even begin to imagine...26.2 miles of pounding the pavement! Congratulations Uncle Steve for a job well done! We are so proud of you!


giving uncle steve a high five!



clay and aunt kathy



take 2!


Go Horns! {Not sure the Mizzou fans would approve, Uncle Steve! :) But, when in Texas...put up those horns!}



love how clay is working on getting his horns just right!


a shot with mama


brothers & sister



hammin' it up with uncle steve



here is a little part of the sign clay and i made for grandpa and aunt kathy to hold up during the race...it says SUPER STEVE with a big superman S in the middle along with some of clay's personal touches! :)
Stay tuned...more posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment