2 year old boys that is!!!
Side note: We have been away from blogging for the week...we {Clay and Mama} were in San Antonio with Grandpa while he had eye surgery and then we brought Grandpa back to Austin for a few days until he could drive on his own. Clay has been having a BLAST having another play buddy besides Mama during the day {and Mama has enjoyed getting things done like cleaning, laundry, and oh my goodness...showering AND shaving her legs!} I've loved hearing, "Grandpa, come here!" Come to the play room!" Technically, Grandpa was supposed to be resting...but Clay had other plans! ;)
Okay, Clay invented this contraption all by himself using his step stool and the kneeling pad I use for giving him a bath to propel himself over the couch! And just when Mama's heart returned to a normal beat, he decided just propelling overboard was not fun enough and took it a step further to STAND on the arm and jump off...okay, now I know I'm officially freaking out the grandparents!!! Not to worry...you will notice in the pics that Grandpa is on one side and Dada the other!
Okay, Clay invented this contraption all by himself using his step stool and the kneeling pad I use for giving him a bath to propel himself over the couch! And just when Mama's heart returned to a normal beat, he decided just propelling overboard was not fun enough and took it a step further to STAND on the arm and jump off...okay, now I know I'm officially freaking out the grandparents!!! Not to worry...you will notice in the pics that Grandpa is on one side and Dada the other!
boys!
As Clay says, "upside down!"
here he goes...
balancing
jumping
Clay kept telling Dada, "My can do it. My be careful." Yeah, right!
He was also yelling "Ta da!" like we do at Little Gym
Some say "boys will be boys" and I'm beginning to think there is some truth behind that statement. If memory serves me correctly, I can picture my "all-boy" brother and "all-boy" cousins in the garage of our Nanaw and Pa's house making their own blow torches using a lighter and WD 40! BOYS!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment